In industrial environments, reverberation and reflected noise from machinery can easily exceed statutory limits and cause a serious health risk to production staff. Acoustic enclosures from IAC reduce noise pollution from noisy plant and machinery without reducing the efficiency or cleanliness of the plant during normal operations.
IAC’s acoustic enclosures offer the following benefits and key features:
- Noise reduction from 15dB(A) to 50dB(A)+
- Vibration isolation, noise-controlled, shock-resistant systems
- Air inlet drive for combustions (filtered air optional)
- Exhaust gas removal for combustion engines
- Indoor or outdoor applications
- Integration of lighting, ventilation, fire fighting systems, air-conditioning etc
- Full installation service
- Modular solutions
- Easy access for operators and maintenance personnel
Typical Acoustic Enclosure Applications
Acoustic enclosures from IAC are suitable for a variety of industrial applications and uses that include:
- Compressor Enclosures provide a simple and cost effective solution for noise reduction of air compressors.
- Diesel and Gas Generator Enclosures are an effective shield from noise-making generators and machinery.
- Personnel Noise Shelters provide outstanding noise reduction and create a quiet comfortable workspace for staff at the heart of any manufacturing or industrial operation. Find out more about IAC OASIS Personnel NoiseShelters™ .
- Sliding acoustic covers contain noise emissions from industrial plant and allow easy access during maintenance or replacement. One person can manoeuvre the sliding sections with ease.
- Soundproof Observation/Control Rooms and Offices provide staff with a quiet working environment and protect them from the risk of hearing damage due to noisy plant and machinery.
- Test Cells protect test engineers from noise emanating from routine production line testing of products and components.
Components of IAC Acoustic Enclosures
- Sound Absorptive Panels prevent the build-up of noise and reverberation inside buildings. The panels can attach to walls or hang from ceilings as baffles. Learn more about how sound absorptive panels reduce noise pollution in industrial environments .
- Acoustic Doors contain reduce noise emissions from production areas and prevent noise pollution problems from affecting nearby communities.
- Acoustic Windows allow visual access to monitor production lines and manufacturing processes at a safe distance from noisy machinery and equipment.
IAC screens and enclosures are available in a wide range of standard finishes and colours. These include:
- Galvanised steel
- Stainless steel
- Polyester powder coating (PPC)
- Vinyl coated steel
- Syntha Pulvin